We have a highly skilled nursing team who deal with a wide range of conditions including chronic disease management and treatment room duties. Some of our nurses can prescribe medications.
Our Nurse practitioners deal with minor illnesses and appointments are available to book on the day.
- Lorraine Oakley-Jenner – Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber)
- Tracy Armstrong – Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Lead (Prescriber)
- Lucy Dickinson – Trainee Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Prescriber)
- Amanda Baglee – Practice Nurse
- Amy Havery – Practice Nurse
- Tracey Hindson – Practice Nurse
- Julie Prime – Practice Nurse
- Pauline Pritchard – Practice Nurse
- Pam Scarr – Practice Nurse
This is a new role designed to bridge the gap between HCAs and registered nurses
- Fay Dudson – Trainee Nursing Associate
Health Care Assistants
Our Health Care Assistants (HCAs) are important members of our team and they are able to perform a wide range of duties under the supervision of a qualified nurse.
- Lesley Challenger
- Lynne Brough